You can find my stories at my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account. There're also my Twitter and my newTumbl blog, and my group.

Thursday 15 September 2011

Amon Buchanan farewells Tadgh Kennelly

Tadgh Kennelly is giving up footy. Here Amon Buchanan of the Brisbane Lions says goodbye to him.  Kenelly is in the Sydney Swans scarlet gear with the shaved head.   They're in competing teams now but not long ago Buchanan was also a member of the Swans.

As I've said before, one of the horrid side effects of homophobia is that it stops straight men expressing their love for each other, because it might look "gay".  Only macho sportsmen can get away with it.  These two aren't afraid to express their affection.  Their love.

Needless to say, just because they appear here in Gay-Shaded doesn't mean they are gay or bi.  You can love another man deeply without wanting to have sex with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...