You can find my stories at my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account. There're also my Twitter and my newTumbl blog, and my group.

Sunday 16 December 2018

Elvensword

Elvensword was the first novel I wrote and it showed.   But rewriting it proved difficult.  Anyway, I put it aside for a while, and when I went back to it, I could see clearly what had to be done.  I've rewritten the first few chapters and reordered them.  I'm happier with the later chapters and in fact have read some passages where I thought, I wrote that?  Prolly an illusion.  Anyway, my writer's block about it has vanished, and I've been working on it all day.  I've uploaded the rewritten first 5 chapters.  You can read them, starting with the prologue, here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...